Many of our clients prefer to outsource their chemical repacking requirements, especially when they are dealing with dangerous or hazardous goods. There are various OH&S concerns associated with working with certain raw materials. Why expose your workforce to unnecessary risks? We specialise in chemical repacking, toll manufacturing, sieving, and filtering and more.
You can invest in chemical repacking to:
- Rebrand and repackage your products
- Provide packages to precise specifications for better commerce
- Comply with local dangerous goods and hazardous packaging legislation
- Reduce the weight of handling packages for OH&S compliance
We have the capacity and capability to aid both smaller and bigger manufacturers when they require assistance so that they can run a more efficient and successful operation.
Chemical repacking is usually completed in conjunction with other complementary services such as blending, crushing, milling, and sieving. Chemical Solutions can also provide storage for dangerous goods and other non-hazardous substances.
Optimise Hazardous and Dangerous Goods Handling
We can also supply water soluble bags to make it easier for our clients to handle dangerous goods. The agricultural industry, for instance, relies on safer handling solutions for storing and distributing herbicides and pesticides.
Suppliers that cannot source product in their preferred format engage our team to toll or contract repack the relevant materials into the required packs. Chemical Solutions has a variety of stock packages (bags, pails etc.) available for dangerous goods and hazardous and non-hazardous products.
Our machinery can handle 1kg to 25kg packaging solutions.
We Are Your Trusted Chemical Repacking Partner for Enhanced Product Value
As one of the leading chemical repacking companies in Melbourne, we take pride in our commitment to excellence. Here's why you can trust us as your preferred chemical repacking partner:
- Optimised Packaging Materials and Sizes: We understand the critical role that packaging plays in preserving the quality and shelf life of chemical products. That's why we meticulously select the suitable packaging materials and sizes tailored to the unique requirements of each chemical.
- Bulk to Small Packaging Expertise: We specialise in transforming bulk chemical packaging into smaller, more manageable sizes, whether it's for sampling purposes or specific manufacturing requirements. Our precision and attention to detail guarantee that each repacked container meets the highest quality standards.
- Quality Assurance: Our stringent quality control measures and inspections at every stage of the repacking process ensure that your chemicals are repackaged flawlessly.
- Enhancing Product Shelf Life: By selecting suitable packaging materials and sizes and following industry best practices, we extend the shelf life of your chemical products. This reduces waste and maximises the utility and value of your offerings.
- Tailored Solutions: We recognise that each chemical product is unique and provide tailored repacking solutions that align with your specific needs. Whether you require customised labelling, batch-specific packaging, or compliance with regulatory standards, we've got you covered.
- Commitment to Safety: Our teams are trained to handle chemicals with the highest level of care and adherence to safety protocols. You can rest assured that your products are in safe hands throughout the chemical repacking process.
Get in Touch
For more information about our contract packaging solutions or for a quote on our other services, call 1300 708 558 or contact us online today. Our contract packaging systems ensure that the highest standards of safety are met including the use of all relevant dangerous goods signs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ensure safety measures are in place, including proper ventilation and safety gear.
- Select suitable new containers, ensuring compatibility with the chemicals.
- Label the new containers with essential information, including hazard warnings and safety instructions.
- Transfer the chemicals from their original containers to new ones, minimising spillage and contamination.
- Conduct quality control checks to verify product quality and container integrity.
- Update or create Safety Data Sheets (SDS) as needed.
- Store the repacked chemicals safely, considering factors like temperature and ventilation.
- Dispose of any waste or residues in compliance with hazardous waste disposal regulations.